[Seoul Highlights 1 Day tour with Lunch]
● After breakfast, pick up service by your tour guide hotel lobby at 08:00am-09:00am
● Transfer to Gyeongbokgung Palace and enjoy Gwanghwamun Gate, Changing of Royal Guard Ceremony, and National Folk Museum.
(*Pass by Gwanghwamun Gate and visit Changdeokgung Palace on Tuesday- Secret Garden Excluded)
● Pass by The Blue House, also called Cheong Wa Dae
● Visit Insadong-gil and Jogyesa Temple
● Head to Myeongdong
● Lunch at a local restaurant (Menu : Bulgogi or Bibimbab)
● Visit Namsangol Hanok Village (Bukchon Hanok Village on Monday)
● Visit N Seoul Tower and visit Observation Deck (Cable car Excluded)
● After the tour, drop off service at your hotel at around 17:00-18:00pm
(* The tour does not include any compulsory visits to shopping centers.)
[The Changing of the Royal Guard Ceremony]
In ancient times, the royal guards of Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) performed the given task by guarding the Gwanghwamun Gate, the entrance of the Gyeongbok Palace and its record has been consulted for the present reenactment ceremony. Itwill be a great opportunity to experience a rare traditional scene in Korea.
Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty. It was located at the heart of newly appointed capital of Seoul and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty.
[The National Folk Museum]
The National Folk Museum of Korea displays the culture and folk history of the Korean people from prehistoric times to the end of the Joseon Dynasty. It is situated in the precinct of Gyeongbokgung Palace which is the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty.
[Namsangol Hanok Village]
Namsangol Hanok Village is a collection of five hanoks(traditional Korean houses from the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910), recovered from different parts of the city and relocated to the northern foot of Namsan mountain. At the Hanok village, you can participate in traditional Korean activities such as archery and enjoy traditional Korean performances as well.
[N Seoul Tower]
The N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan's nature, the 21st century state of the art, resting with leisure, and various cultures.